On the SMF Museum page, you can play older versions of SMF! Test out your skills in older environments, or maybe just take a nostalgia trip or a curiosity trip, and overall, enjoy the history of this timeless game created by Pouetpu. SMF v3.0 can also be played on the Home page. Below are the Table of Contents:
• The Hard Level — A cruel, difficult level, very hard to beat. Think you got what it takes?
• SMF v1.3 — Super Mario Flash (Version 1.3) had three sets of funky key controls!
• SMF v1.7 — Super Mario Flash (Version 1.7), nothing spectacular but nevertheless a classic.
• SMF v2.0 — Super Mario Flash (Version 2.0) was first to introduce the Level Editor feature.
• SMF v2.5 — Super Mario Flash (Version 2.5) brought along some nice aesthetic changes. Enjoy.
• SMF v3.0 — Super Mario Flash (Version 3.0) is most recent and has epic updates. Check it out!